“Let’s forget about domani,For domani never comes!Tomorrow,Forget tomorrow,Let’s live for now….”
- Pause in the company of our triune God who creates and redeems us each moment.
- Ask Mary and the saints to present you to Jesus.
- Chat with him: praise him for dying and rising for you; thank him for accompanying you even when you are unaware of him.
- Ask Jesus to grace you with a calm spirit and an alert, ready, watchful, hopeful disposition. in the company of our triune God giving you new birth each moment.
- Close saying slowly the Lord’s Prayer. His words, thy kingdom come, are not about a place but God’s very life. God’s life is not distant; Jesus said, the kingdom of God is within you.5 Advent helps us live the truth of his words.