- Let the Trinity’s creative love of you give you new awareness of your partnership with them.
- Ask St. Paul to present you to Jesus.
- Speak to Jesus about your partnership with him; how you champion life and the church’s mission.
- Desire strongly to practice in more concrete ways your work of faith and labor of love and endurance in hope of our Lord Jesus.
- Close by saying slowly the Lord’s Prayer. Those who say it regularly and with passion grow more united with our Creator and Redeemer, who empowers us with his Spirit to practice more concretely his faith, hope and love and to make them ours.
Wiki-image of Cyrus the Great releasing the Hebrews; and Wiki-image of Jesus, Pharisees, Herodians and a coin are in the public domain.