After Jesus told the disciples of his coming death, he manifested to them his glory…to show that [his] Passion leads to the glory of the Resurrection. Even the law and prophets had testified to that.1
- Pause to rest in our triune God.
- Ask Peter, James and John to present you to Jesus.
- Chat with him: praise him for dying and rising for you; thank him for inviting you to join his mission and showing us how.
- Ask him for grace to live your baptism faithfully and freely.
- Close saying slowly the Lord’s Prayer: Jesus modeled praying for us so we might come to know him better, share his courage and enjoy daily a strong foundation for mature, faithful living.
- Preface, Lenten Sunday2, Roman Missal.
- His Summa, Part 3, Q. 45, Article 1.