- God will raise us up to live again forever;
- our glorified bodies will be whole, no matter how we may have suffered; and
- for those who defy God there will be no resurrection to this divine, unlimited life.
In your daily 15 minutes with Jesus this week
- Pause to feel the Trinity accompanying you.
- Ask Mary and the saints to present you to Jesus.
- Chat with him about his life; praise him for it; feel it within you and all ’round you.
- Ask Jesus for grace to see with his vision; to hear with his attention; to notice and savor all our Creator fashioned and fashions for us.Thank Jesus for all your gifts, especially his promised life in you.
- Close slowly saying the Lord’s Prayer. It aligns us more with Jesus’ attitude; it makes us more humane; it broadens our Christian imagination and deepens our religious sensibilities. It frees us to walk by faith and not by sight.1 Those qualities make us lively disciples, who accept Jesus and help others accept him as risen Lord.