Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Communications


On the eve of the close of Week of Christian Unity, modern popes release the annual World Communications Day Message. January 24 celebrates St. Francis de Sales, the patron saint of writers. The pope again lauds social media.
Attention should be paid to the various types of websites, applications and social networks which can help people today to find time for reflection and authentic questioning, as well as making space for silence and occasions for prayer, meditation or sharing of the word of God. 
The text of the message and an audio commentary are available.
__________________________________________________________
Wiki-image of mike is used according to CC0 1.0.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to express thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this type of scenario. Just after scouting throughout the world wide web and coming across basics that were not productive, I believed my life was gone. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the problems you have sorted out by means of your good website is a crucial case, and those that would have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn't noticed the blog. Your personal talents and kindness in dealing with every part was very useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a thing like this. I can at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for the specialized and result oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to endorse your web sites to any individual who would like care about this subject matter.
Lakewood 39000 Strut Tower Brace for Camaro SS

Paul Panaretos Jr. said...

You are most welcome! Terrence
God bless your future!